show your commitment
to psychologically safe workplaces
Through the Workplace Psychological Safety Pledge, End Workplace Abuse aims to create strong workplace psychological safety laws to create psychologically safe workplaces. Policies that ensure psychologically safe workplaces for all Americans help businesses attract the strongest talent, boost productivity, and benefit our entire economy.
We’re securing business commitments to workplace psychological safety and protections for employees. Together, we are actively moving the needle forward to #EndWorkplaceAbuse.
We challenge businesses to take the Workplace Psychological Safety Pledge and commit to:
- Creating an anti-bullying policy and training all company workers on it.
- Conducting an annual company-wide workplace climate survey.
- Investigating reports of workplace abuse.
- Enforcing the anti-bullying policy through coaching, counseling, or discipline, including termination.
- Publicly sharing numbers of workers’ comp claims; absenteeism, stress leave, and attrition rates; number of reports of discrimination and psychological abuse; workforce gender and racial makeup; and investigation and follow-up action rates.
- Supporting the Workplace Psychological Safety Act by writing legislators to ensure basic human rights for all workers.
Workingarts Marketing, Inc.